Now Accepting Applications for the 2022 Hunting Season!
Availability from Mid-August through End-November.
Deer Hunting Guide
Deer Project is now hiring skilled deer guides, both new to the profession and experienced experts. Our ideal candidate should take great pride in the ability to pattern deer, and give clients a great guided deer hunting experience!
Experience preferred in deer hunting with high end clientele and providing a unique, personalized experience. Additional experience developing new habitat, training dogs and instructing shotgun shooters is a plus. Hard work and long hours during the season. Salary with great benefits for the right individuals!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Guide hunts and shooting sports activities.
- Help feed dogs and maintain kennels.
- Assist in dog training and conditioning.
- Keep hunting equipment clean and maintained to standards.
- Record all hunts and members and guests attending.
- Assist in guiding other offered activities on a daily basis.
- Maintain and uphold the standards of service.
- Any other day-to-day tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred not required.
- Valid, current Driver’s License.
- Accreditation for shotgun training, coaching, instruction desirable.
- Experience or training in equestrian, RTV trail riding, and hunting activities.
- Broad range of experience in various outdoor activities including hunting, fishing, and trail activities.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evening, weekends and nights.
- CPR / First Aid Card.
Schedule: Seasonal full-time
Pay Rate: $30,000 p.a. + Trip Pay + 7% end-of-season bonus